Ok, so I know I have been seriously slacking on the blog posts... how long has it been? A month? (Sheesh.) To make up for my slackerhood, I hope you all will enjoy this little video that shows what we do when we have a bit of free time here at HEC.
Here's a little background on the video... My teammates have gotten to hear a lot about how much I love Auburn over the past few months (I think I may be succeeding in converting a few of them into Auburn fans!) A few weeks ago, I decided to teach them the beloved Auburn cheer, "Bodda Getta." So, in honor of gameday, here's a little bit of War Eagle spirit from China for all of you on the Plains!
(I also taught some of my students about the wonderful Southern contraction, "y'all," during class a few weeks ago. We went to dinner with some of these students later that week, and one of them said "y'all" during a conversation! Mission accomplished.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment